12.06.2008

Questions...

Questions. Always questions. Why do I feel so crazy all the time? Why can I never be settled? Why do I like change TOO much? Why do I struggle with contentment so much? Always the same questions.

The answer? It's obvious isn't it? Where should I find my contentment? Where should I learn fulfillment? There's only one answer and it so blatantly obvious that I seem to miss it all the time.

The answer? It's Christ. Why is it so difficult to acknowledge something so simple? So simple that our faith is likened to a child's; yet, this simplicity is one of the hardest things to achieve... Achieve...well that's just not the word. That's part of the problem I suppose.

Stagnancy is probably the worst form of punishment for my crazy self...yet that's all I can sense. Stagnancy and non-significance. I guess that's the other part of the problem. Who defines significance? Not me. But, somehow, I always do.

Questions that are always lingering with such a simple and profound answer. I guess the real question should be, "why?"

No comments: